Our other pages! Feel free to visit us here too!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Starting a new.....

So, I will begin by stating a little about myself.... I am a stay at home mom (I guess you figured that one out already huh?) ... They are my rocks!  (ok I will admit they are also the reasons for alot of my headaches too, I am a very honest person you will see I say whats on my mind and don't like to filter anything lol Yes, that at times can get me into small issues :p ...
  I have been through a LOT in my 39 years on this journey of Life though and If it weren't for my kids I have no idea where I would be right now. They are what has kept me going through many hardships and trials..and the wonderful moments as well!
Anyway... (I get side tracked easily can you tell and am quite random so hold on to your seats tryin to keep up with me lol)  I am here to have an outlet for all the many, many.....MANY things that go through this mind! lol I plan to talk about everything from cooking (or my many tries at creating new dishes, wait till you see what I get myself into)! Daily life with Teenagers, Hair! I LOVE hair! Haircuts, hair coloring, hair health ideas, you name it I am sure that one will be seen alot on here! I love sharing hair idea pics! I will also share some of my trials I face daily with trying to live a "normal life" with chronic illnesses. So, theres a short tidbet of some of the things I will share here and vent about.. I hope you can relate to my stories and I will even help some one with trials they too are facing, if not for anything but a chuckle here and there :) Hang in there I am sure I will get better at this as I go, I have so much to share and tell I hope you stick around with me through this new journey!
~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment