Our other pages! Feel free to visit us here too!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Some of my fav youtubers and a little about working from home!

Hey there all you busy readers! lol I will keep this one short n sweet.. I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to over the past few days I haven't written.... First I went and took a GIANT step and got my hair cut! My sweeties mom does a fantastic job with cuts n color! So i went for it... (Pics later in the week ) She also gave me a beautiful color too, I tried doing it myself for the umpteenth time and it got waaaaaay to dark (as usual) When will I learn lol So, I now have a very short, cropped , layered cut with beautious color and highlights! The cut has taken me some time to get used to but it is growing on me and I am starting to love it! After all Its just hair right!? I think after it grows a bit I will love it even more and it is SOOOO easy to do! If any of you keep up with Aprils Life on youtube, that is the look I was going for , I LOVE watching her families vlog and her hair vlog as well! I will post links for you here so you too can follow and see what I mean! I stumbled across them one day and I couldn't stop watching! I can totally relate to them and their kids are sooo cute and fun to watch too! I am sure they wont see this since I am just a newbie to this whole thing but If you do... HEY April and Davey!! I LOVE your family! :) (ok now I seem like some weird stalker lol Weird yes, stalker no haha here are the links to their vlogs at least I think that's what they-re called , see I told you I am NEW :P So, yeah anyway here are the links to head over and check them out! https://www.youtube.com/user/AprilShowrz  and here is her amazing hair vlog! I have already learned so much from her!  -https://www.youtube.com/user/CuteHair101Class

One last thing I want to touch on today-- Is I know ALOT of stay at home moms (and dads) are looking to work from home so they can be there for their kids, I know I did and I have worked for some of the companies I will talk about in a later post.. BUT I share this website alot with friends looking for help.. it has a ton of info from work at home job, to starting your own business.. Check it out and I hope it helps you like it did for me! Here it is and there will be another future post with more info for you on this topic as well so stay on the lookout! :) http://www.wahm.com/forum/vendor_directory.php
 On That not I will leave you to go ahead and start watching Aprils youtube vids and check out all that info on WAHMs! Hope you all are having a great week!! We are half way to Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment